Happy New Year!
Please see below for the first top jobs post of the year on our Vacancies Board this week for Regent’s University London students and alumni.
- English and German Speaking Credit Control Intern at Nixon Europe based in France (closes 10/01/2014)
- Marketing Placement at Men’s Furnishings in London (closes 31/01/2014)
- Investment Banking Internship at Swiss Finance Academy in Switzerland (closes 28/02/2014)
- English Instructor at Gaba Corporation in Japan (closes 14/03/2014)
- Resourcing Administrator at Clyde & Co LLP in London (closes 10/01/2014)
- Social Media Graduate at The Red Brick Road Agency in London (closes 10/01/2014)
- International Sales Consultant at Worldfolio in London (closes 28/02/2014)
- Sales Manager at Zomato in London (closes 31/12/2014)
- Part-time Sales Assistant at WOODHOUSE in London (closes 15/01/2014)
- Event Staff at Pitman’s People in London (closes 31/01/2014)
- Mystery Shopper at Market Force in the United Kingdom (closes 31/05/2014)
- Flexible English, Spanish and Polish Speaking Telephone Roles at Active Securities in London (closes 31/12/2014)
To make an appointment with our expert Careers Advisors, contact us today!
Call us on: +44 (0)207 487 7419 or visit our office in Jebb 205.
To find out the latest news and job opportunities daily:
Follow us on Twitter: @regentscareers
Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/rc.cbr