The Careers & Business Relations (CBR) team offers a wealth of information, advice and guidance to help all Regent’s University London students and alumni succeed in their chosen career paths.
The Careers team consists of Careers Advisors and Career Coaches who deliver:
- Personalised careers guidance
- Career coaching sessions
- Employability skills workshops – from CVs to assessment centres as well as industry specific presentations
- Online resources
- Business start-up advice
The Business Relations team:
- Manage the online vacancies board exclusively for Regent’s students and alumni.
- Organise a range of employer and industry events each semester with industry experts. These are targeted to the many different subject areas studied at Regent’s.
Our mission is to help students develop the necessary skills in order to find, apply for and secure the job; whether it is an internship, a part-time job, a graduate trainee scheme or full-time employment.
- Follow our Careers blog for the latest top jobs, careers advice and updates on upcoming events.
- Like our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/rc.cbr
- Follow us on Twitter: @regentscareers
Book an appointment with a Careers Advisor today!
We are located in Jebb 205 (2 floors above the library)
Careers hotline: +44 (0)20 7487 7419