The Careers & Business Relations (CBR) team welcomes all new (and old) students!
We offer a wealth of information, advice and guidance to help all Regent’s University London students and alumni succeed in their chosen career paths.
The Guidance team consists of Careers & Placement Advisors and Career Coaches who deliver:
- Personalised careers guidance
- Career coaching sessions
- Employability skills workshops – from CVs to assessment centres as well as industry specific presentations
- Online resources
- Business start-up advice
The Business Relations team:
- Manage the online Vacancies Board exclusively for Regent’s students and alumni.
- Organise a range of employer and industry events each semester with industry experts. These are targeted to the many different subject areas studied at Regent’s.
Our mission is to help students develop the necessary skills in order to find, apply for and secure the job; whether it is an internship, a casual part-time job, a graduate trainee scheme or full-time employment.
- Use your Regent’s login details to access CareerHub to book appointments, view the latest jobs and register for employer events.
- Follow our Careers blog for the latest updates on top jobs and events
- Like our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/rc.cbr
- Follow us on Twitter: @regentscareers
If you have any questions or want to book an appointment, contact us today!
We are located in Jebb 205 (2 floors above the library)
Book directly via CareerHub
Careers hotline: +44 (0)20 7487 7419