The Careers & Business Relations team are pleased to welcome James Lee from the Institute of Chartered Accountants, who is coming to campus tomorrow to provide an overview of finance careers in China.
Date: Friday 10th October
Location: Regent’s University London, D05
James leads ICAEW’s Greater China regional team, offering support to the government on accountancy and finance matters. He works with the Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CICPA) and Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA).
James will cover the following areas:
- Finance career options in China
- Career development within Chinese organisations and tips on how to progress within this environment. Are there many differences to the UK market?
- What Chinese employers are looking for in graduates
- Opportunities in China (focussing on Shanghai as the International Financial Centre)
- Personal branding, leadership & effective communication from a Chinese perspective.
ICAEW is a professional membership organisation with more than 142,000 members in over 160 countries worldwide.