Final year BA (Hons) International Events Management students invite you to attend the Breaking into the music industry panel event with Bridges For Music.
They have organised a music event and invited prominent professionals from the music and events industry to share their experience and how they got there.
There will be a short reception, followed by a panel discussion and Q & A session.
Date: Thursday 27th November
Time: 17.30 – 19.30
Location: Tuke Common Room, Regent’s University London
The panel of speakers includes:
- Heidi (BBC Radio 1/ Jackathon Jams) – Dj/radio presenter/Promoter/Record label owner
- Patrick Walker – COO at Rightster, former Youtube music manager EMEA, founding board member of Bridges for Music)
- Shaun Roberts – PR Manager for Fabric Nightclub and A&R for the Fabric Live CD Series
- Bobby Sims – Founder of music and cultural marketing agency PopShop music events at W hotel, Vivienne Westwood and more
- Valentino Barrioseta – Former Amnesia Ibiza Brand Manager and founder of Bridges for Music
There are three ticket categories available:
- £10.00 (entrance only)
- £15.00 (entrance and a complimentary drink)
- £20.00 (front row ticket, a drink and raffle ticket)
This is a charity event and all funds raised will go directly to the construction of the Bridges For Music School in the Langa township in South Africa.
Bridges For Music is a not-for-profit organisation gathering key players of the music industry to support its responsible development in developing countries, leaving a positive impact in disadvantaged communities and helping to raise global awareness about local issues through music. Ambassador of the charity include Skrillex, Richie Hawtin and Luciano.
To buy tickets or for more information, please go to: http://www.regents.ac.uk/events/breaking-into-the-music-industry-panel-with-bridges-for-music.aspx