The Careers & Business Relations team is pleased to invite you to a social media in fashion workshop, being delivered by the founders of Comb, a social e-commerce platform.
Liam Doolan and Moeez Ali have both worked as professional social media consultants. With the recent launch of their social e-commerce app, Comb, they have found social media to be a key part of their marketing approach. Their app uses photos to find similar or exact matches of garments from over 5 million products online.
Date: Wednesday 18th March
Time: 16:00 – 18:00
Location: Regent’s University London, Marylebone Campus, Student Lounge.
The workshop will cover:
- The importance of social media & the basic housekeeping rules
- How to build a great online presence
- Starting or improving your own personal blog/website
- Examples of the best campaigns
- The age of mobility and connecting on the go
- How to optimise your approach to get the most out of each platform
- Advice for when applying for jobs
They will also be bringing along fashion bloggers to share their experiences on the benefits of social media.
The workshop will conclude with a Q&A session and the opportunity to network with fashion bloggers.
Please register via CareerHub.